“YOUR UNIQUE CUSTOM PERSONALIZED WEDDING PAINTING IS A GREAT GIFT IDEA THAT WILL LAST FOREVER!”
Happy Brides and Grooms have said:
My wife was pleasantly surprised when she saw a painting of where we camped during college and where I proposed. I won a lot of “consideration points” for this. Thanks, Len!
GM, Alexandria, Va.
My husband was really touched and appreciative of my special consideration when he saw our wedding in Joaquin captured in a painting…as his Christmas gift. (see photo)
Ann H, Alexandria, Va.
Dear Bride and Groom, or Parents,
The Unique Idea of a Custom Personalized Wedding Painting representing highlights of your life together will bring lasting Joy to your relationship…long after the Reception is over. It is an Uncommon Wedding or Anniversary Gift!
What is your unique story?
I can create Custom Art for YOU in 3 ways:
- Paint your First Date, Proposal, Favorite Restaurants, Where You Met, Wedding, Honeymoon, Favorite Pet …anything you can think of. I do this from your photos or my research.
- Event Artist at Your Wedding or Reception or I can paint from photos.
- Sketch Artist – Portraits of your Guests at your Wedding and Reception.
Creative uses for your personalized custom painting
- Surprise Wedding / Anniversary Gift for Spouse and/or Parents.
- Make Custom Prints of Painting- Use as 1. Guest Book with Print mounted on Mat board. 2. Thank You Gifts to Bridal Party, Parents, Wedding Guests and Friends
- Theme for Wedding Invitations, Thank You cards, and more. Paint on Nautical Chart or Map of area for additional uniqueness.
I work to your Budget. I have created unique custom gift packages from $299. Prints of the painting with your Personal Dedications make inexpensive and unique gifts (for under $12).
LET’S GET TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT THE FUN AND UNIQUE POSSIBILITIES TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING EXTRA SPECIAL!
Contact me: “Leonardo, the Wedding Artist”; firstname.lastname@example.org ; 703-300-0211
My daughter and son-in-law were married on the Cherry Blossom Boat as it passed by the Washington Monument during Cherry Blossom time. Len captured this all in a painting which we had on board ship. It was a Special Surprise Gift from my daughter to her husband. Everyone loved it!
DF, Alexandria, Va.
She loved the Painting …(that captured our history together)! She was speechless! (Christmas Gift 2014) (see photo)
SM, Arlington, Va.
Please see pictures in my Portfolio- Weddings